Saturday, July 9, 2011

Guest Post: Hannie from Tea and Biscuits



{Hat: Next, Shoes: Oasis, Dress: New Look, Boots: Hunter boots}
 


Hello there! I'm oh so excited to be guest posting for Kenzie whilst she's away on her fabulous travels (are you jealous, or what?!) and I thought I'd share with you the outfit for my all time favourite summer activity. 

As a Brit on the other side of the Atlantic, this time of the summer is dominated both by Wimbledon and Glastonbury music festival. As a die hard music fan, I often either sit glued to the TV watching the acts, or sometimes even attend the various music festivals that take place around England throughout the summer. However, summer's in England are rarely events of glorious sunshine and blue skies - oh no, a British summer means rain, and a lot of it! So if you're off to a music festival, it's time to dig out those wellies because, believe me, you're going to spend most of your time wading through mud. But that's half the fun isn't it?! 

Thank you again for asking me Kenzie - and I really hope that you like what I've produced Enjoy your travels you lucky girl! 

All my love, Hannie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for posting Hannie! Isn't she great? She basically fulfills all of my dreams to be truly British. 

Make sure to stop by and say hello, her blog will make you so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment