Thursday, July 7, 2011

Guest Post: Kayla from My Greatest Hits




Hi friends, its Kayla here from My Greatest Hits filling in for the fabulous Kenzie! I'm super excited to be able to guest post here on "What Kenz Wears"  while she's on her ridiculously amazing vacation, and share with you one of my most favorite things to do in the summer. While I love picnics in the park, long walks with my two beautiful dogs or hiking in the mountains, my all time favorite summer activity is.....wait for it......going out for my birthday!!! My birthday was on the 26th, so I must admit, it's the only thing I've been thinking about for weeks. I love my birthday. It's the one day that you can eat all the cupcakes you want, and no one can say no. Heehee.

Now, deciding what to wear for your birthday night out is a very important decision. You could go over the top and wear a fancy LBD, but I'd stand out like a sore thumb in the Denver bars dressed like that. And really, I'd much rather be comfortable. Especially since our night was filled with Jumbo Jenga, air hockey, pool and dancing all night long. I chose this outfit because it's still cute enough for a night out, but yet it's super comfortable as well.
 




The night was a success and I was the Jumbo Jenga queen all night long! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So I might be a little biased because she lives in Denver but this girl is a really fun blog to read! She does a great job of incorporating a lot of different styles into her outfits and all of her posts are this awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment