Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Totally Tuesday

Hey all, sorry for the lack of outfit posts! Honestly I've been kind of just lazing around enjoying the last few weeks of summer! I'll be back and to tide you over I have a new Totally Tuesday for you!



 These were taken post kickball last week (did I ever tell you I play competitive kickball!?), this is my roommate, we're from the same hometown so we were driving around pretending we were in high school (i.e. doing creepy drive-by of the guy's houses we used to love)

 The picture on the left is right before Snowbee yawned, I love the face he makes (it gets all tight!)
 Beauregard was refusing me my stories. 

 One of my nephews, whenever you take pictures of him he puts his two fingers in his mouth. 

And last night I was googling concerts at Red Rocks while I was talking and this is what I googled instead. We had a good laugh over that. 

I hope everybody's week has been stellar thus far! I have an interview this morning so let's hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment