Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday Celebration

The other night my mom and sister-in-law's went to a sip-n-paint evening where we painted "bleeding butterflies", it was a good time but I'm still not artistic. 

As I mentioned earlier this week, I had cancelled my upcoming Saturday birthday in order to celebrate at a later time when I was much happier and ready to celebrate. 

I'm not going to lie, yesterday started out rough. I kept myself together until around lunch time when my mom and I were driving to a sale my mom wanted to go and finally my mom said, "Kenny, just have a good cry and you'll feel much better". 

So I let it go, and I felt worlds of better. And in my time of healing so far, I've realized that I just need to accept the fact that I'm going to be upset but that's okay, I'll feel a little better each day (now I just need to stop eating everything in sight, yikes!). 

So once I got that out my mom took me for a little Anthro shopping spree (and then everything was fine).  

So would you all like pictures of what I got? Or would you rather wait and see them as they unveil themselves. Also, I booked a super fantastic trip that I cannot wait to tell you all about. 

Things are starting to look a little brighter than one week ago today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment