Friday, May 20, 2011

Trying New Things

Shirt: Gap//Belt: J.Crew Thrifted//Boots: Hunter//Skirt: Modcloth

Some commenters asked a very valid question of me: Why don't I wear my Wellies with brighter tights? So far i've kept it pretty tame in regards to my style. Is this outfit any different? Absolutely not, but I did try to add a brighter pop on my bottom half. Success?

Either way, I'm making my way back into the world. Thank you all again for your continued support, as you can see via this picture I am not quite back to the point of putting myself all together again. But alas, always room for improvement.

Is everybody ready for the rapture tomorrow? I heard there is a website that you can hire Atheist's to come take care of your animals during the rapture. I think my cat should follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment