Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cats and Dogs

Skirt: Fancy Tiger Boutique//Shirt: Levi//Jacket: Loft//Boots: Steve Madden//Necklace : Jess LC
 The rain just. won't, stop. I would say it's like cats and dogs but let's face it, at this point I would kill for something different. And there is nothing more appealing to me than more cats around me. 
(weather God, if you're listening, this does not mean snow, it means cats and dogs literally, or nothing at all). 
I bought the "be thankful" necklace from Jess LC and I love it, it's the perfect length and I feel like it's a constant reminder to be appreciative of what I have. 

Also I went to the most amazing restaurant for dinner: Root Down. 
I'm fairly certain I ate a food baby but it was so delicious (we had sweet potato fries, risotto, beet gnocchi, and a smatter of dessert (including one with bourbon butter sauce)). It was gluttony at it's finest and I'm saying this with no pride, I crumbled at the deliciousness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment