Friday, May 27, 2011

Pancakes. Enough Said.

Skirt: Thrifted//Shirt: Anthropologie//Jacket: Loft//Necklace: Jess LC//
Shoes: Kohls//Purse: Thrfited//Glasses: Juicy Couture
 Didja see what that said up there? Six skirts left. 
In six skirts, I will have worn all (but one) of the skirts I had. 
In six skirts I will have closed the chapter on a whole phase of my life. 
When I'm old I'll reminice to my friends about that one time I wore all my skirts. 
Okay, probably not. But I could, because in six skirts I will have done just this. 
Friday mornings have become quite an event in my home. 
We wake up. Early. Like 7 (is that early to anybody else?)
And eat pancakes. 
It's happened two weeks in a row now. 
I fear it's becoming a tradition. 
I'm only scared for my waistline. 
Today it was Banana Pancakes with a Pineapple and Coconut Creme Anglais Syrup.
I'll give you a moment to wipe the drool off your keyboard.   
Since it's such a beautiful day out we went to the Molly Brown house and now I'm off to bask in the sun a little bit more. 
I wore this skirt a year ago and I went back to see how I styled it then. I'm thinking I like this look a little bit more. And HOLY MOLY RED LIPS.
I was so much crazier when I was young. 

Any fun plans for the long weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment