Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Learning Things the Hard Way

  Happy Wednesday all! This is the last picture from my trip and boy do I have a surprise for you with my new outfit pictures.... Prepared to be underwhelmed*.
This is what I wore to the Vatican. I heard multiple people tell me to cover my shoulders.
So I picked this little ensemble. 
And I love it. Still. To this day, I think this is 1/3 America Pride, 1/3 Vatican appropriate, and 1/3 Awesome. 
DSC01257
Shirt and Skirt: J.Crew//Sandals: Steve Madden//Purse: Urban Outfitters. 
So imagine my surprise when I found out that I had to have my knees covered too. 
DSC01260


DSC01298

*Remember in 10 Things I Hate About You when she goes, "I know you can be overwhelmed and I know you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?" 
Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment