Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring

photo 1[1] photo 2[3] IMG_0490photo 3[10]

Sometimes I feel like I missed something in growing up, like I didn't go to enough parties, or have my heart broken enough. Sometimes I feel like instead of working, going to school and dating long-distance I should be experiencing something different. What that is? I don't know, but it sounds expensive. The truth is: I thought for a long time that I was going to be this chic, urban, power woman, with the job of her dreams. It was until recently I realized not only is that unattainable, but for me undesirable. I'd take the life I have any day, even on the hard days (which sometimes it feels like there's a lot).

Thanks for staying patient with me, I figured out today that I haven't been taking nearly enough pictures, but I can at least leave you with some pictures from Easter and my mom and I's recent trip to Key West.

No comments:

Post a Comment