Monday, April 18, 2011

So far, so good.

Skirt: Sundance Outlet, Shirt: J.Crew Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace: J.Crew Shoes: Nordstroms


When I woke up this morning I realized that I had decided to wear every one of my skirts for the next 32 outfits. In the shower I was contemplating how this would be possible: would I get bored not have anything constrain my legs for 32 whole days? Would I forget how to zip a zipper? I was just complaining about my saddlebags when it hit: While wearing skirts for the next month and two days, I will not every have to feel fat in jeans again. Bring on the cookie dough.
Isn't this elephant perfect? I have a special place in my heart for these jolly giants and this necklace is super cute. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2520015/what-kenzie-would-wear?claim=wpwneh6bfnc">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a

No comments:

Post a Comment