Monday, May 9, 2011

Mums the Word

Shirt: Urban Outfitters// Skirt: J.Crew//Belt: From another dress//Shoes: Nordstrom//Necklace: Seattle Market
I have goals (other than the obvious of finishing this challenge) while doing this challenge. Things like wear two skirts at once and monochrome are on this list. Luckily I had no idea how to wear this skirt so monochrome it was. 

A little short for me but otherwise this skirt could be a fast favorite. 

In other news, I think our ac is broken: the cat and I are sitting on the bed naked with those little personal misters as we speak. (Okay we're really not, but I do think that our ac is broken). 

Skirt detailing. 

In other other news, the new neighbors still haven't moved the mattress from in front of their/our door. Instead they've added trash. And to add assault to injury I introduced myself to them, and didn't say a word. 
This is the necklace I wore with the outfit, everything seemed oh-so-garden party. 

1 comment:

  1. cute skirt, i love the eyelet detailing its very delicate

    ReplyDelete