Thursday, June 30, 2011

Guest Post: Ashley from i believe in unicorns.

I am more than thrilled to introduce to you Ashley from i believe in unicorns. Now I might be a little bit of a stalker when I tell you that this girl is seriously awesome. Aside from her perfect outfits, she also throws awesome parties. And if that's not enough for you, she and her husband like to go on adventures exploring their Arizonian surroundings. (Also she has an insatiable love for unicorns). 

Also her half birthday falls on my real-live birthday. When I told her this, she sent me an email wishing me a happy birthday. She's the girl everybody loved in high school (and still do today!). 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 dress: vintage
heals: rocketdogs, dillards
nerd glasses: forever21
gold charm necklace: emersonmade

Summertime is the perfect time for picnics in the park. 



Summertime picnics in the park are the perfect occasions for vintage cotton dresses and curls. 




What is your perfect summertime activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment