Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Guest Post: Kelsey from Snappy Casual

Hey All! While I am on my little vacation I have asked some of my ultimate favorite blogger friends to keep you entertained. Today the post comes from Kelsey from Snappy Casual





Grilling and eating dinner outside with friends is quite possibly my most favorite thing about summer! There are few things better than enjoying our beautiful earth with loved ones, sharing conversation and--of course--eating yummy food!
This is my go-to grill-out outfit. I remember wearing it last summer for a big backyard barbecue we had with our friends. Tonight we made pork chops with garlic toast and mixed fruit, but we also love kabobs (steak or chicken) or barbecued chicken wings. And don't forget about dessert! Our favorite is s'mores!
Outfit Details
-Earrings: Target
-Tank: Original Penguin
-Cardigan: American Apparel
-Jeggings: American Eagle
Remix Options:
  • Swap out the white tank for one that has stripes or a bright pink color, so it won't be as noticeable if you spill BBQ sauce on it.
  • If the weather where you're at is warmer than it is in Iowa, jeans might not be realistic. I'd totally swap out the jeggings for denim cutoffs or a skirt!
  • Long sleeves are necessary around here after the sun sets, but instead of a cardigan you could wear a long-sleeved top with shorts or a skirt. I love quirky layering like that!
So, do share! What do you think I should I wear to my next grill out?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Isn't she ADORABLE!? Don't forget to head over to Snappy Casual and see all of her other cute outfits (and if you're feeling really ambitious check out her super cute family blog too!).


Thanks Kelsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment