Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Parisian Vacation

Parisian Vacation





As an homage to my huge vacation I am going on I have decided to create an outfit that I think reflects each European city I am visiting. This morning I've arrived in Paris and I am looking forward to doing some touristy things since I've always wanted to go and never had the chance!
I am planning on visiting the Louvre, Eiffle Tower, Monet's Garden and finally Oscar Wilde's grace (I even packed my brightest lipstick to kiss his gravestone!).

For today's polyvore I went for ultimate romance, I am hypothesizing that the city of romance will live up to it's name (even if the only fling I have is with the food!), by pairing the simple black and white dress with the blush heels, yellow glasses and naturally a Chanel bag, I would love do be walking down the Champs Elysee with this ensemble.

Since I am going to be gone, I have asked my ultimate favorite bloggers to fill in for me. I have quite the line-up for you! I have asked each blogger to build an outfit for their favorite summer activity and I am so excited to show you what each of these ladies have come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment