Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fourth of July

DSC01108
Dress and Shirt: J. Crew//Necklace: Steve Madden//Necklace: Jess LC//Sunglasses: Ray Bans

While everybody was spending the Fourth with friends and family and explosives... my favorite combination (next to a family thanksgiving with a turkey fryer), I was spending the day in Munich. 

Look it was sunnier! I jumped on the knotted shirt trend and I was so pleased that I could wear my America pride in something other than a wife beater, cutoffs and a beer coozie. 
I just call that Saturday. 
DSC01109

But there was something that was missing that day, and that was American pride. 
That is until we arrived at our hostile where there were about 50 American and Canadian's toasting to "Merrrrriccccaaa" with Jack Daniels. 

Yuck. 


DSC01106
Happy fourth of July all. Or for me, Happy 21st of July, it's a day to celebrate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment