Friday, July 22, 2011

Princess for a Day

DSC01149
Dress: J. Crew//Jacket: Loft//Purse: Urban Outfitters//Shoes: Steve Madden//Necklace: Jess LC//Sunglasses: Ray Ban
For our last day in Munich we went on a bus tour of the Neuschwanstein castle. I had been there once before and kind of knew what it was like to go visit it but this time I really appreciated the views from the castle!

But in order to get incredible views we had to "climb" about a mile trail to reach the fortress. 
And this is what I wore. 

Later this week you can find me doing yoga in a ball gown. 
DSC01150
I am so happy we did on our trip though because this castle really is spectacular and there is no reason I shouldn't get a workout in while I'm on vacation. 

DSC01148

I tried to pack my princess gown for this tour but unfortunately my backpack was full to the brim so this cute J. Crew had to suffice. 

Aren't the swiss dots to die for!? Now if only it was 4 inches longer....
DSC01151


DSC01144

No comments:

Post a Comment