Monday, July 25, 2011

Melting

DSC01233


DSC01232
Dress: Billabong//Shoes: Steve Madden//Sungalsses: Ray Ban
This is from our stop in Venice. We're almost done recapping all of my European outfits...
Did it go as fast for you as it did for me?!

When we got to Venice the weather was a far cry from what it had been in Munich
It was the kind of heat that makes you not want any of your skin to be touching. 
I knew I was going to wear this Billabong dress but I had no idea how much I'd love myself for this pre-decision in my packing. 

DSC01230

I got this dress in Key West earlier this spring when I was on a cruise for spring break. 
I really like it, but like it is with all dresses, it's kind of short. 
It's so light weight though and in this Venice weather it was a Godsend that it didn't show all my back sweat. 

TMI? I'm sorry, I have a hard time knowing my limits anymore. 
DSC01229

No comments:

Post a Comment