Sunday, September 11, 2011

Glasses and High Buns

Shorts: Nike//Shirt: J.Crew outlet//Scarf: Loft//Shoes: Steve Madden//Glasses: Ray Ban
First off, thank you so much from everybody for your words about blogging, 
identity and everything about the direction this blog is going. 

Sometimes it feels almost pointless to keep this little hobby going. 
The time commitment is tiny (I mean, let's face it, I get dressed everyday)
but the financial commitment 
HUGE. 
While I try and figure out what I want this blog to look like
since apparently that's vitally important, 
I will leave you with what I wore on a first date today. 

Let's face it I wasn't super interested in the guy and the glasses/high bun 
is my go-to look right now. 

Be prepared to see it a lot for fall!



And finally, a truly endearing shot of a cat and his mother. 

This is what happens when the cat won't move before the timer goes off. 


Finally, can you believe it's been ten years since 9/11? 
While I was not directly affected by the attacks, I still find today 
very somber. 



No comments:

Post a Comment