Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Totally Tuesday

Arghhhhhh! This didn't post! Dang it! Well happy Wednesday all!

How was everybody's labor day!? Fabulous I hope, for me I just took it easy, went on a long walk, ate some delicious food and called it a day.

I am thinking that I absolutely need these boots.

This weekend I finished my try 5 foods I thought I hated. The final two: Calamari and Boca Burgers. 
Here's what the calamari looked like:
The Boca burgers were underwhelming. I actually liked them!

Last night I was telling my friend about how I finished this goal and she said (in the saddest voice): 
'does this mean you aren't going to try any more new things?' 
Juries still out. 

In other news, this has been making my entire week. The song. The video. Everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment