Thursday, October 20, 2011

23x23: Attend a Rocky Horror Picture Show Event



Here's a quick story: When I was a freshman in college, my roommate was obsessed with Rocky Horror. I had never seen it, let alone really heard of the movie. I just brushed her obsession off with any movie that has a cult follow (Harry Potter, anyone?)

Since my freshman year however, I have heard more and more about Rocky Horror (and almost too much since I've told people it's on my list). So when I went last Friday night, I was a little worried about what I had gotten myself into. 

Enough to tell everybody we could just walk away, nobody would know the difference. Well we stayed and we watched and thankfully I can now mark that off my list. See I pride myself on being able to handle most any situation but I get shy when people ask me to do things I'm no good at (Read: Dance in public).

The Rocky Horror experience was a little too crude for me and I would have died if some of my other friends went with me, rather than the one that did. 

People should do this though, if you aren't offended easily, because it's really quite the spectacle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment